I’m an artist, writer, and designer who tries to tell compelling stories in cool ways. I’m interested in ambiguity, decentralization, extremes, and the pursuit of individual freedom.
I was raised by the internet and music videos in Billings, Montana. I built and published my first website in 1999 and have been chasing that dragon ever since.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I like meeting people online.
About my professional practice
I work independently as a one-man creative studio and consultancy to help launch new brands and revitalize established ones. My skills include, but are not limited to:
- Digital design
- Visual identity
- Brand strategy
- Print design
- Art direction
- Service design
- Critique & auditing
Picking favorites is tough, but I think it’s fun. It can say a lot about you that you might not be able to articulate more deliberately, especially if you allow that no list is immutable or exhaustive. Here are some of mine:
- Old-timey science: Humorism
- Hip-opener: Gomukhasana
- Movie pistol: Mercutio’s Dagger 9mm
- E-40 lyric: “Decimals, commas, all about my dollas / Like to squeeze titties, like to squeeze llamas”
- Sexless sex scene: Repo Men
- Final boss theme song: "Grace & Glory" by Hideki Naganuma
- Disney Channel Original Movie: Brink!
Photo courtesy of Justin Reichert.